Ulrich has more than 25 years of work experience at Private Label manufacturers. He developed the turnover and led companies in a number of different categories such as Personal Care, Household Cleaning and Pet Food. After initially working for brand producers for a number of years such as Compo GmbH (BASF) and Kimberly-Clark, Ulrich focused entirely on the Private Label market from 1996 onwards. He has a very broad experience and is fully familiar with all facets of the Private Label sector, such as the NPD process, tender and customer service management. Ulrich has several times created dedicated commercial private label organizations to better meet the high demands of international customers. His objective was to develop good and sustainable relationships with retail customers. Ulrich has successfully worked for various companies, gaining experience in collaborating with international organizations, small and medium-sized businesses and start-ups. German is his native language, in addition he speaks English fluently.
- Compo GmbH (BASF) — Key Account Manager
- Kimberly- Clark Germany — National Key Account Manager
- Luhns GmbH — International Sales Manager
- A/S Arovit Petfood — CEO Germany (GmbH)
- Austria Petfood — Sales Director
- Nice-Pak International — Senior Business Director
- Degree in Economics (Dipl. Kaufmann) Georg-August Universität Göttingen