Koen de Jong
Koen has extensive management experience in the private label manufacturing industry in Germany, France, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. He has been involved in numerous M&A transactions in the Benelux. His private label strategy and business planning involvement includes company analysis and benchmarking, board consulting and the participation in supervisory boards. He speaks fluent English, German, French and Dutch (mother tongue).
Since 2003 he has been working as a consultant for a large number of manufacturers and retailers in Europe and beyond. He published four books: Private Labels in Europe (2006), Private Label Uncovered (2011), Managing Private Labels (2015) and The Private Label Revolution (2019). Two of his books were nominated for the Marketing Literature Award. Koen is columnist for Food Magazine and Global Retail Brand Magazine.
- Dailycer (breakfast cereals)
- United Coffee
- Dalli Werke (detergents, household cleaners, personal care)
- Lamb Weston Meijer (frozen potato products)
- M.Sc. Economics. Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Nyenrode supervisory board education program, Nyenrode Business University
Head office IPLC BV
5263 CM Vught
Tel: +3173 68 43 808