Our annual seminar | Monday 27 May at of 12:00 | Novotel Amsterdam
IPLC is organising their annual seminar for suppliers, retailers and other professionals in the Private Label industry.
During the cost-of-living crisis we have seen many consumers switch to the discounters and move into buying private label products in place of the leading brands.
- How has the market landscape changed?
- Has the price gap between private label and brands widened?
- What pricing strategies are retailers now adopting?
- Has the strength of the discounters meant that their offer has become more, or less, competitive?
- What does this mean for all players in the private label supply chain over the next few years?
We will share the findings from our latest research uncovering the answers to these questions along with latest insight into Private Label developments across Europe. We will welcome industry professionals who will provide insight on the these themes to inspire us with practical examples.
- Date: Monday 27 May 2024
- Time: 12:00-12:45 Walk-in lunch
- 12:45 -17:00 Seminar
- 17:00 -18:00 Drinks
Novotel Amsterdam (walking distance from the RAI exhibition centre)
€575 including walk-in lunch is (€525 for Private Label Group members)