From Company Practice into Consulting?
We are looking for an industry specialist with a background in private label manufacturing or retail
IPLC is a boutique consulting firm specialised in strategic consultancy services and project management support to manufacturers and retailers. With a broad and unrivalled understanding of the Private Label industry we help our clients with a pragmatic and action-orientated approach.
With a deep knowledge based on many years of experience in both European retail and Private Label manufacturing, IPLC consultants interact closely with their clients. Founded in 2003, IPLC has been involved in many international assignments for manufacturers, retailers and the supply industry.
We have offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy and Portugal working with:
- Private label manufacturers in food and non-food.
- Suppliers in short life fresh categories.
- Food retailers and drugstores
- Supply industry (raw materials, packaging and ingredients).
- Private equity.
Currently we have an opening for the position of
IPLC partner for Germany
Our strategy is to have two partners in key countries one with a manufacturing background and one from retail. We have found that this combination provides the optimum when working on projects for clients.
The professional we are seeking should math the following profile (announcement in Lebensmittelzeitung 3 May 2019)
The ideal candidate has at least 10 to 15 years experience. Has a proven track record in the commercial role of Private Label gained in a major German retail or manufacturing operation. Possess an excellent understanding of the dynamics of the market and be comfortable in operating at board room level. Experience in strategic project management in an international environment would be an advantage.
Personal skills should ideally be:
- German resident with good verbal skills.
- Academic background combined with good writing skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to focus on key issues.
- Ambitious and passionate, with a result-driven attitude.
- Charismatic personality combined with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Relationship builder.
- Self-starter who is not afraid to be hands on, combined with persistence.
- Understands and meets deadlines with attention to detail.
- Self-confident and optimistic by nature.
For more detailed information on IPLC please visit our website
Interested candidates that feel they match this profile can send their applications by mail or post to:
FAO Koen de Jong, Managing Partner
5263 CM Vught